There are several steps you can take to clean a semi-truck trailer:
- Start by removing any debris or trash that may have accumulated inside the trailer. This can be done using a broom, shovel, or other appropriate tools.
- Next, you’ll want to wash the inside and outside of the trailer using a pressure washer or hose. Be sure to pay particular attention to the floor and undercarriage, as these areas can accumulate a lot of dirt and grime.
- Once the trailer is clean and dry, you may want to apply a protective coating or wax to the exterior to help prevent dirt and grime from accumulating in the future.
- If the trailer has a refrigeration unit, be sure to clean and maintain it according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. This may include cleaning the condenser coils and replacing the air filter.
- Finally, inspect the trailer for any damage or wear and tear, and make any necessary repairs. This may include fixing dents, replacing tires, or replacing damaged lights or reflective tape.
Overall, cleaning a semi-truck trailer requires a combination of manual labor and attention to detail, but with the right tools and approach, it can be a relatively straightforward process. If you want to keep your rig the cleanest, get a hold of Slick Mobile Detailing Service at (406) 500-6181 or fill out our contact form located here.
Read next: Wash a Semi Truck Properly